A beautiful British wool blend tweed has been used to create this gorgeous design. The lead is approximately 120cm long.
Charcoal Tweed Lead
- Made with a polypropylene webbing which provides a strong base.
- Sewn using Gutermann Mara 30 thread; a specialist polyester long staple spun thread that gives extra strength for top stitching.
- Fastenings are made from either iron or zinc alloy, they are then plated to our specified metal finish. Our logo has been individually lasered on for durability.
- To wash your collar and lead it is best to sponge or hand wash delicately to make sure they have a long lasting life.
- Using a sponge and cool soapy water gently dab away any marks.
- Dry your collar and lead with a towel in a pressing motion.
- Do not wring out as this could stretch or damage them, once towel dried just leave to air dry.