The Huddlesford lead features gunmetal fastenings and a lightly waxed cotton plaid fabric. It has a fabulous country chic look and feel to it and would definitely make all the other pups in the park envious! The lead is available in two depths and is approximately 120cm long.
The Huddlesford Lead
- Made with a polypropylene webbing which provides a strong base.
- Sewn using Gutermann Mara 30 thread; a specialist polyester long staple spun thread that gives extra strength for top stitching.
- Fastenings are made from either iron or zinc alloy, they are then plated to our specified metal finish. Our logo has been individually lasered on for durability.
- To wash your collar and lead it is best to sponge or hand wash delicately to make sure they have a long lasting life.
- Using a sponge and cool soapy water gently dab away any marks.
- Dry your collar and lead with a towel in a pressing motion.
- Do not wring out as this could stretch or damage them, once towel dried just leave to air dry.